Kaisercraft | Perfect

by - 3/09/2017 07:38:00 PM







Hi there!

Hope everything is fine with you! I'm sharing a minibook I made with 'Wildflower' collection from Kaisercraft. The collection is full of watercolor patterns, flowers, flourishes and all kind of beautiful elements. It's really light, colored with pastels, but there is also some black parts here and there to give nice contrast. Which I adore! I love the fact there is the contrast in the collection, because in other pastel collections it's a huge risk to add any darker areas - just having a fear of ruin the whole project!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kaisercraft products
: P2268 In bloom | P2269 Vines | P2271 Succulents | P2272 Flowering | P2274 Gathered | CT878 Collectables | SS335 Sticker Sheet | KM105 Kaiser Mist Turquoise

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!