New Zealand | Creative Adventure Downunder 2018

by - 10/09/2017 06:00:00 PM


Do you know the feeling of happiness?
You do. Good. Now, double it.
Then, double it again. Billion times.
Good.
Now are coming close to the feeling I'm having about next year.

I was asked to teach in New Zealand in an event called Creative Adventure Downunder, CAD2018. It's the last weekend of June and I can't wait it!

This is amazing opportunity for me. I'm so honored and grateful.
And one exciting fact more, the other teacher in this event is not anyone else but the most fabulous Heidi Swapp!

Take a look to Creative Adventure Downunder and join me there.

New Zealand, I'm coming!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. how exciting for you. how lovely to be asked and as you say how fantastic to be along side Heidi Swapp. incredible opportunity. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !! This is gonna be such a great experience !

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!