Scrapbook Werkstatt | Dreamer

by - 11/03/2017 06:00:00 AM






Hey there!

Today everything is about Prima Marketing 'Zella Teal' collection. Scrapbook Werkstatt send me this gorgeous teal green and blue collection with such a delicious silver details.
It's been a long while since the last time I enjoyed Prima Marketing products. Even though I adore the quality of them, the patterns and colors are usually a bit too much vintage to my taste.
But as soon as I saw this pretty collection in Scrapbook Werkstatt, I knew I had to have a change to play with it!

I made the background to highlight the color combo in the collection. Just sliced a lot of small paper pieces and then weave it all together. Such an easy technique. Why don't I do it more often. I should.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and hope you are inspired by this Zella Teal layout.

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!